Bridges believes in a family-centred approach to helping children gain the skills they need to reach their potential. For that reason all programming is done in collaboration with families. The focus is on building the children’s success skills through meaningful, targeted supports. We provide small group programming and individual consultation and support to families whose children have a range of developmental deficits. Our primary focus is on building the foundations of social skills, behaviour and language needed for success. Our approach is governed by research-based practices focused on applying strategies based in Applied Behaviour Analysis.Our Mission:
Family-Centered Supports for Building the Skills and Strategies Resilient Children Need.Our Vision:
To build the capacity of every individual and family we serve as we work to support them reaching their potential.
- The role of the family as the first and most consistent support in a child’s life
- The importance of collaboration with both families and in the community in order to build successful and supportive teams
- The potential for all children to make meaningful gains when the right supports are in place
- Family centered planning with supports focused on improving the child’s outcomes both now and in the future
- The importance of fostering an environment of innovation, teamwork and inclusion
- Transparency, integrity and respect as the foundation to all working relationships.